If you are found to have participated in test misconduct, stolen, or cheated, you could face serious consequences. Violation of these policies and/or failure to comply with the test administration regulations or the test administrator or supervisor’s directions may result in:
- Disqualification of Examination results
- Ejection from the testing center
- Forfeiture of Examination fee(s)
- A report or complaint being made to your licensing agency
- Becoming barred from future testing
- Expulsion from IHS as a member
- Legal action from IHS
If you see someone engaging in misconduct, the International Hearing Society encourages you to report that behavior to ensure the continued validity and security of the exams and products.
See something? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 734-522-7200, or submit an Anonymous Tip Form.